ZLINE Autograph Edition 30 in. Porcelain Rangetop with 4 Gas Burners in DuraSnow Stainless Steel with Accents (RTSZ-30)
Regular price $2,099.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 30" Porcelain Rangetop with 4 Gas Burners in DuraSnowStainless Steel and Accents (RTSZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
Custom Features Include:
- ZLINE's Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition rangetop is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners.
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1 Year warranty.
- Please note: DuraSnow Stainless Steel is non-directional stainless steel which is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant. Although the word snow is in the name, this product does not have a white finish.