StarTech.com 50ft CAT6 Ethernet Cable - Green Snagless Gigabit - 100W PoE UTP 650MHz Category 6 Patch Cord UL Certified Wiring/TIA
- Regular price
- From $25.99
- Sale price
- From $25.99
- Regular price
- Unit price
The N6PATCH50GN Cat 6 Patch Cable (50 ft) meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections, and features a durable green PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat 6 patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
Constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat 6 Patch Cord delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
100% Copper - a better value
StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
24 AWG Wire
This Cat6 cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
50-micron Gold Connectors
This Cat 6 patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- SPECS: Length: 50ft (15.2m)
- Color: Green
- 650 MHz Rated
- Structure: 4 Pair UTP
- Jacket: PVC
- Wire Gauge: 24 AWG Copper
- Wiring: ANSI/T568B
- ETL Verified
- Warranty: Lifetime
- EASY INSTALLATION: 50 foot snagless patch cord for easy installation & flexible disconnection in wiring conduits; Compatible w/Cat5e & earlier standards; Molded boots available for constrained spaces
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: ETL & UL certified wire; 50-micron gold-plated connectors prevent rust/corrosion to avoid costly network downtime; High quality PVC jacket resists bending or fraying damage
- POE SUPPORT: 24 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL Rated Wiring (E132276-A) supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems; IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliance reduces cable heating
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper for error-free Multi Gigabit 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 160'; Fluke patch cord tested to comply w/ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6; ETL Verified
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding