Maxxus "Serenity" Dual Tech 2 person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Canadian Hemlock MX-LS2-01
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
Maxxus Saunas are constructed of Canadian Reforested Hemlock Wood. These sauna products also feature Low EMF heating panels, FM radio with MP3 Aux and Bluetooth capability, privacy glass and Chromotherapy Lighting.
- Full 2 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 48" x 40" x 75"
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 44" x 36" x 68"
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- Combination of 6 - Ceramic and Carbon Tech Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heaters (1 Ceramic and 5 Carbon Heating Panels)
- Standard with Floor - Feet Reflexology Heater
- Roof vent
- Interior/exterior LED control panels
- MP3 Aux connection with 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included or needed to play music from your MP3 device)
- Electrical service: 110V/15amp plug & play
- Clasp together assembly
- Sauna weight: 275 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 335 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes
This product carries a 5-year warranty on the electronics and 1-Year Warranty against the wood. For warranty claims, please complete and detach the warranty registration card below and send it along with a valid sales receipt to the warranty claims department address below. You can also contact the warranty claim department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty claims will only be resolved with the repair of the current product or shipment of a replacement product. Improper use or installation or damage resulting from acts of nature is not covered under the sauna warranty. No other warranties expressed or implied shall be in effect in lieu of the warranty and no responsibility is assumed for present or future damage due to misuse. Golden Designs indoor saunas are intended for INDOOR USE.
"Do not use lacquers, paints or abrasive cleaners on the sauna. Do not place the sauna on non-approved surfaces or in outdoor applications. Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are considered normal characteristics of all wood.