Kegco SLK15BBR 15" Wide Commercial Kegerator with Black Door7
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
15" Wide Commercial Kegerator with Black Door7 SLK15BBR
Imagine being able to dispense and share a keg of your favorite beer just like the brewers do! The Kegco SLK15BBR keg cooler is commercially-rated and designed to provide superior beer dispensing performance for beverage industry professionals, yet it is also compact enough to serve as a freestanding unit when entertaining at home. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the widely accepted product safety standards for draft beer dispensers. Plus, intuitive features like the digital light and temperature control panel on the cooler door allow you to easily check the beverage line connection or adjust the cabinet temperature at the touch of a button.
- SLK-15BBR Cabinet and Single Faucet D System Dispense Kit
ETL & ETL Sanitation ListedIncludes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. An elbow fitting is provided to that the beer line can come off the coupler at a 90 degree angle so that it won't get kinked. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes a 12" x 5" Stainless Steel Drip Tray
This beautiful brushed stainless steel drip tray will help keep your kegerator's countertop clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. We offer the option to upgrade to a 12 " x 5" drip tray with a drain or a 12" x 7" drip tray with a cut-out that fits around the base of the draft tower.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- A slim brewery grade kegerator designed for rigorous commercial use in bars, restaurants, and breweries where space is limited
- Space-saving 15" wide cabinet is one of the slimmest on the market today and can be used freestanding in the narrowest of spaces
- This kegerator can house a 5 gallon Sankey, 5 gallon homebrew keg, or 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg
- Personalize your SLK15BBR kegerator's dispense system for the ultimate serving experience
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
- Height: 34"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 22"
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler: D system
- Regulator: Yes
- CO2 Tank: Yes
- Cleaning Kit: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 0
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 0
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 1
- 1/6-Barrel: 1
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 1
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar or Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60Hz
- Running Amps: 71