Kegco KOMC1S-2 Two Tap Commercial Kombucharator Kombucha Keg Dispenser - Stainless Steel
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Two Tap Commercial Kombucharator Kombucha Keg Dispenser - Stainless Steel KOMC1S-2
Kegco's KOMC1S-2 Two Tap Commercial Grade Kombucharator is perfect for coffee shops, small restaurants, and the office break room! Its two tap dispense system and locking 4" wheels make this kombucha keg dispenser extremely versatile, allowing you to move the unit wherever you need it and giving you the option to dispense multiple flavors of delicious kombucha, a nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. For added convenience, this kombucha kegerator features a knockout that allows you to place your CO2 tank outside of the cooler, leaving more room inside for kegs!
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank, this tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator with 2-Way Air Distributor, this regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. Adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Includes 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each, two standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers, each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" diameter Dual Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower, the tower is a commercial grade single column, double faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote nitrogen tank
- Stainless steel finish
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing kombucha on tap from up to two kegs at the same time
- Two tap dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant, a 1/7 hp compressor, and fan-forced cooling
- Polyurethane insulated stainless steel walls and sealing door keeps your kegs cool
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant for commercial use