Kegco KOM30B-1 Digital Kombucharator - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Digital Kombucharator - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door KOM30B-1
The Kegco KOM30B-1NK Digital Kombucharators add digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to your kombucha dispense systems. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This kombuchartor comes with a stainless steel draft tower, a stainless steel faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- Digital Temperature Control, with it's digital temperature display and push button control, it's never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of the kombucha dispenser. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. Simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Internal FanFan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures, the KOM30 has Fan-Forced cooling, giving it the coldest temperature range of any kombucha keg cooler on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold kombucha.
- Large CapacityLarge Interior, the interior is spacious enough to easily hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew Kombucha Kegs, allowing you to store or dispense more than one flavor of kombucha at a time.
- Deep ChillDeep Chill Function, the Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.
- Convertible to RefrigeratorConverts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves, when you're not using this unit as a kegerator (like that will ever happen...), it easily converts to a refrigerator for extra storage. It comes with 2 adjustable shelves, allowing you to space them far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the KOM30, you can even use it to store wine!
- Easy-Roll Casters, locking Casters Provide Mobility:
Easily move the Kegco KOM30 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the kombucherator from one location to another and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll again until you want it to.
- Digital temperature display with push button controls make it easier than ever to set and verify internal temperature
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing kombucha fermented tea
- Comes with a stainless steel draft tower and one stainless steel faucet to ensure cleanliness
- Stylish black cabinet and door with sleek matte black finish
- Can be easily converted into an all refrigerator using two included shelves