Kegco KOM15BSR 15" Wide Commercial Grade Digital Kombucha Dispenser with Stainless Door
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
15" Wide Commercial Grade Digital Kombucha Dispenser with Stainless Door KOM15BSR
The KOM15BSR kombucha keg dispenser from Kegco can expertly deliver the quality performance you might expect of a kegerator used in a restaurant or grocery store, yet it is small and narrow enough to fit alongside residential kitchen appliances without taking up too much room. The 15" wide unit is NSF Compliant and ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed to meet commercial health and safety standards, and it has easy rolling casters to allow it to be moved around any indoor serving environment freely.
- SLK-15BBR Cabinet and Single Faucet Kombucha Dispense Kit
- ETL & ETL Sanitation ListedIncludes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator, this Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamp, the standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Coupler, this set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower, the Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower with 100% Stainless Steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation when dealing with the live cultures present in kombucha. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Holds one 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg or a 5 gallon Sankey or ball lock keg
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Commercially-rated for dispensing in bars and cafes
- This kombucharator has a 3.1 cu. ft. capacity cabinet that holds one 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg or a 5 gallon Sankey or ball lock keg
- Kombucha dispense system included can be fully customized to meet your unique serving needs
- One of the most compact kegerator options on the market today, the slim
- 15" cabinet can be used as a freestanding unit in narrow spaces
- The KOM15BSR is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant