Kegco K199B-G Guinness® Dispensing Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Door
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guinness® Dispensing Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Door5 K199B-G
The Kegco K199B-G Kegerator is a great Single-Tap Guinness® Draught Beer Dispenser. This Kegerator is equipped with a complete Direct Draw Kit for U System Domestic Kegs, which includes brands like Harp and Kilkenny in addition to Guinness®. This beer cooler houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed, field reversible black door. With 2-1/2" Casters you can move this stylish Kegerator to any room in your home, from the Kitchen, to the home bar, to the Mancave or Womancave. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this Kegerator into an All-Refrigerator/Beverage Center. This Kegerator is ideal for any St.Patrick's Day celebration, but any day is a lovely day for Guinness®! So sit back, relax, and enjoy your meal and or game with an ice cold draught beer served directly from your new Kegerator.
- MDK-199B-01 Kegerator with Single Faucet Guinness® Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for U System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap a keg of Guinness®, Harp, Kilkenny or other U system kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 22 cu. ft. Aluminum Nitrogen Tank, This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 2216 PSI/153 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for nitrogen regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.5" Height).
- Includes a Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps, the standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes U system Lever Handle Keg Coupler, this is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The K199B-G is compatible with all U System kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is squeeze the handles together and then push down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. There is an option to add a second keg coupler if you'd like to be able to serve other types of beers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower, the Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a chrome plated stout faucet and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
Includes Chrome Plated Stout Beer Faucet
To properly pour Guinness® and achieve the famous and unique head on the beer requires a specialty European Stout Beer Faucet. The faucet operates by pulling forward and down on the tap handle. In addition, this economy stout faucet features a restricted spout that contains a tiny disc. The restrictor disc helps slow down the pour and allows the beer to pour properly. If you need to pour regular beer with this faucet, just remove the restrictor disc.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-G Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Metal interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- Stylish black cabinet with reversible black door, removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, and textured serving countertop
- Features a chrome-plated Guinness® dispensing stout beer faucet to achieve the perfect pour
- "U" system lever handle keg coupler allows you to tap Guinness®, Harp, and Kilkenny kegs
- Spacious interior can accommodate full-size kegs (15.5 gallon), 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gallon), and 5 gallon kegs
- Includes a single faucet draft beer dispense system with everything you need to tap and dispense a keg of Guinness®