Kegco Full Size Digital Undercounter Cold Brew Coffee Javarator - Black Right Hinge ICHK38BSU-1
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Full Size Digital Undercounter Cold Brew Coffee Javarator - Black Right Hinge
Serve your coffee with the best undercounter coffee dispenser on the market! The HK38BS series is equipped with a powerful compressor that delivers unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. This Javarator has a wide temperature range that can be set between 23°F and 59°F, allowing you to serve your nitro coffee at the right temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, we've thought of everything to ensure that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to complete your coffee bar, kitchen, or man cave.
- Includes a brand new 15 cu. ft. Aluminum Nitrogen Tank with Sleek Black Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear, and the aluminum construction is lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes a Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
Standard 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blur Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Front-venting design allows Javarator to be built into cabinetry with a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space
- Enough floor space to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations
- Includes an aluminum nitrogen tank for cold brewing and making iced coffee
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without Handle)
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler: Ball Lock
- Regulator Dual: Gauge
- Cleaning Kit: Not Included
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: No
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel and Curve Handles
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 110v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.0 A