Kegco Three Faucet Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator HK38SSC-L-3
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Three Faucet Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Left Hinge
Kegco proudly presents the HK38SSC-L-3 Digital Commercial Outdoor Left Hinge Kegerator, a high-performance three faucet beer cooler that is versatile enough to fill all of your commercial keg dispensing needs! This beer dispenser has been specially designed for both built-in and freestanding use, and features an all stainless steel exterior that is durable enough to withstand the elements in outdoor applications. At 3200 therms, it utilizes the most powerful compressor in it's class to deliver unparalleled cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments, and the wide 23-59 F temperature range allows you to dispense beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine. Best of all, this keg dispenser comes complete with a premium direct draw kit and everything you need to dispense up to three kegs at the same time.
Specially designed using only the highest quality commercial-grade parts and years of keg dispensing experience, Kegco's X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit offers unbeatable performance at an unbeatable value.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending on your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. The regulator has a pressure release valve, a T-style adjustment valve that an be easily adjusted by hand, and comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
- Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps each
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
- Includes three ergonomic D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and durable stainless steel bodies. To tap a keg using these ergonomic keg couplers, simply press the lever down to tap the keg and pull it up to untap it.
- Includes a 14.5" tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with three Perlick 630SS Faucets
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features three Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that won't stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets available. The faucets, shanks, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Durable all stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for outdoor use
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- Front-venting all stainless steel cabinet allows it to be built-in undercounter to provide a seamless look in outdoor commercial applications
- Premium dispense components include 100% stainless steel beer contact, commercial grade dual gauge regulator, and corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank
- Forced air refrigeration and an air cooled tower ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet and ice cold beer with every pour
- At 3200 therms, it has a commercial grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- This versatile left hinge kegerator features a wide 23-59 F temperature range that makes it suitable for serving ice cold beer or dispensing wine at its ideal temperature
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without Handle)
- Unit Weight: 115 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler Three: Kegco KTS97D-W Keg Couplers
- Regulator: Kegco YH-762 Double Gauge Regulator
- CO2 Tank: Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish
- Cleaning Kit: No
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 14.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar AND Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 110v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.0 A