Kegco Dual Faucet Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator HK38SSC-L-2
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Dual Faucet Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator - Stainless Steel Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Left Hinge
Kegco is proud to present the HK38SSC-L-2 Digital Commercial Outdoor Left Hinge Kegerator, a powerful double faucet keg cooler that is versatile enough to fit any commercial keg dispensing application. Featuring an all stainless steel exterior designed for outdoor use and a front-venting design that makes it suitable for both built-in and freestanding installation, this beer dispenser comes complete with a draft dispense system that includes everything you'll need to tap two kegs simultaneously. The wide 23-59 F temperature range gives you the freedom to dispense kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine. At 3200 therms, the HK38SSC-L-2 boasts the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unparalleled cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending on your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. The regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand, and a pressure release valve.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air line/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assemblies each come with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
- Includes two ergonomic D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and durable stainless steel bodies. To tap a keg using these ergonomic keg couplers, simply press the lever down to tap the keg and pull it up to untap it.
- Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with two Perlick 630SS Faucets
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and features two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features two Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that won't stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets available. The faucets, shanks, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Durable all stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for outdoor use
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- X-CLUSIVE premium commercial-grade dispense components include 100% stainless steel metal beer contact, two product commercial grade dual gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and stainless steel drip tray
- Left hinge with durable stainless steel exterior that allows it to be built-in undercounter to provide a seamless look in outdoor commercial applications
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing cold air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 therms, its commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and provides unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Versatile kegerator features a wide 23-59 F temperature range that makes it suitable for serving ice cold beer or dispensing wine at its ideal temperature
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without Handle)
- Unit Weight: 115 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler Two: Kegco KTS97D-W Keg Couplers
- Regulator: Kegco YH-762-2 Double Gauge Regulator
- CO2 Tank: Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish
- Cleaning Kit: No
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 14.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar AND Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling: System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 110v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.0 A