Kegco Full Size Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator HK38SSC-L-1
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Full Size Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Left Hinge
Introducing the Kegco HK38SSC-L-1 Digital Commercial Outdoor Left Hinge Kegerator, a high-performance single faucet kegerator that is versatile enough to fit all of your commercial keg dispensing needs! Specially designed for built-in or freestanding use, this beer dispenser comes with a complete draft dispense system and features an all stainless steel exterior that allows it to withstand the elements when used outdoors. It has a wide 23-59 F temperature range that gives you the option to dispense kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or even wine, making it perfect for any bar, restaurant, or tasting room. At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
- Includes an ergonomic D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a durable stainless steel body. To tap a keg using this ergonomic keg coupler, simply press the lever down to tap the keg and pull it up to untap it.
- Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with a Perlick 630SS Faucet
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features a Perlick 630SS faucet with an innovative design that won't stick, making it the most sanitary and reliable faucet available. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs)
- Durable all stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for outdoor use
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- Left Hinge with durable stainless steel exterior that allows it to be built-in undercounter to provide a seamless look in outdoor commercial applications
- Includes premium dispense kit with 100% stainless steel beer contact, commercial grade dual gauge regulator, and corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank
- Utilizes forced air refrigeration and an air-cooled draft tower to ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet and ice cold beer with every pour
- At 3200 therms, it boasts a commercial grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Wide 23-59 degree temperature range allows this versatile keg dispenser to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at its ideal temperature
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without Handle)
- Unit Weight: 115 lbs.
- Labor:1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler: Kegco KTS97D-W Keg Coupler
- Regulator: Kegco YH-762 Double Gauge Regulator
- CO2 Tank: Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish
- Cleaning Kit: No
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 14.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar AND Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 110v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.0 A