Kegco 15" Wide Commercial Home Brew Keg Dispenser with Stainless Steel Door HBK15BSR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
15" Wide Commercial Home Brew Keg Dispenser with Stainless Steel Door
With the stylish HBK15BSR Homebrew Kegerator by Kegco, enthusiastic home brewers like you can store and dispense signature beers just like the breweries do. This commercially-rated keg dispenser is safe and powerful enough to be ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, so you can rest assured it will be able to withstand rigorous use in both residential and professional settings. The unit can be placed discreetly as well, with a slim 15' width that will fit expertly in tight bar and kitchen situations.
- SLK-15BSR Cabinet and Single Faucet Home Brew Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder-coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs.
- Includes a Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel, and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes a 12" x 5" Stainless Steel Drip Tray
This beautiful brushed stainless steel drip tray will help keep your kegerator or counter top clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. We offer the option to upgrade to a 12 " x 5" drip tray with a drain or a 12" x 7" drip tray with a cut-out that fits around the base of the draft tower.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- This kegerator's convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited available space like small bars and apartments
- The keg cooler's interior is large enough to hold one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg
- Powerful digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine
- Comes complete with a draft dispense system that includes a stainless steel tower, chrome faucet, empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, double gauge CO2 regulator, and ball lock keg couplers
- Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, this keg dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant
- Height: 34"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 22"
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler Ball: Lock
- Regulator: Yes
- CO2 Tank: Yes
- Cleaning Kit: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 0
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 0
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 1
- 1/6-Barrel: 1
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 1
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar or Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60Hz
- Running Amps: 71