The graceful elegance of our Winfred collection makes every meal a celebration. Expertly crafted of solid hardwoods and resin with selected veneers, then finished in a multi-step, hand-rubbed rich cherry. Every piece is finely detailed with ornate carvings and the handsome counter height chairs are padded in leather-like PU.
- Rectangular/Square Leg Table
- No Storage
- Extension Top: 1 x 18""
- Wooden Top, Wooden Turned Legs, Floral Moldings
- Matching Armless Chairs
- Padded Seat & Back: PU
- Wooden Turned Leg w/Footrest Supports
- Dining Table fits 8 chairs
- KD, Rectangular/Square Leg Table
- NO Storage
- Extension Leaf: Removable
- Feature: Wooden Top & Apron, Wooden Turned Leg, Floral Moldings
- Wooden Top/Apron: Aspen/Poplar Wood, Wood Veneer, MDF, Poly Resin Decor
- Wooden Turned Leg: Aspen/Poplar Wood
- Q&A] Fits 8 Chairs
- 60""W x 42"" ~ 60""L (Includes 1 x 18"" Leaf) x 36""H
- Weight: 183 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Wood Veneer, Poly-Resin, MDF
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.