Creating an elegant and traditional design in living room, the Versailles sofa set is your ideal choice. Seating in a crescent environment and feeling like royalty, you can be more convenient to enjoy the family time or play with your friends. Additionally, combining with the two accent chairs and the circular design, this collection sofa set will have more room for family or friends and will create you warmer, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere both covered with cherry, silver or bone white finish for you to choose!
- Exclusive Design
- Pillows Included
- Material: Velvet
- Crystal-Like Button Tufted, Nailhead Trim, Oversized Scrolled Molding with Vintage Hand-Brushed
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions (Accent Chair with Tight Seat)
- Construction: Pocket Coil Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Crescent Backrest, Rolled Back & Armrest Sofa (Scrolled Molding Chair Armrest)
- Oversized Scrolled Leg
- Matching Occasional Tables Sold Separately
- Collection Versailles: Bedroom, Sofa, Sofa, Dining, Occasional, Entertainment (Available in 3 Colors)
- Assembled, w/5 Pillows
- Scrolled Molding Legs: Vintage Hand-Brush, Nailhead, Padded Base
- Backrest Style: Cresent, Rolled (Inside Crystal-Like Button Tufted)
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+2)
- CONSTRUCTION] SEAT: Pocket Coil, Foam; Inside Frame: Solid Wood+Ply (), Moldings: Poly-Resin
- Box Seat Cushion w/Welt Trim, Not Reversible
- Armrest: Rolled w/Scrolled Molding
- Oversized Scrolled Leg
- Material: Velvet (Contrast Pattern: Floral Seat, Striped Base/Back)
- Pillows: Assorted Shapes & Contrast Patterns (Removable Covers)
- 109""L x 55""D x 39""H
- Weight: 207 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Poly Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Velvet, Frame: Wood (Hardwood+Poplar+Ply), Foam, Molding: Poly-Resin
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.