Irresistibly inviting, the Versailles collection displays the unrivaled beauty of the traditional dining. The dining table reflects highly decorative base with oversized scrolled feet, and the upholstered and tapestried chairs with the deep button tufted and Nailhead trim accents, presenting a classic character and luxurious detailing dining room for you. This counter height collection is available in two different colors, cherry oak and bone white, making you flexible choice on home decor.
- Square Leg Table
- Wooden Table Top (NO Leaves)
- Oversized Scrolled Apron & Wooden Cabriole Legs (Poly-Resin with Antique Contrast Finish)
- Padded & Back Cushion: Vintage PU & Fabric
- Nailhead Trim
- Touch Light Hutch/Curio
- Versailles Collection: Matching Mirror 21104, Dresser 21105, Curio 61158, Hutch & Buffet 61104.
- KD, Square Leg Table (Oversized Scrolled Legs/NO Storage)
- Wooden Fixed Top & Apron: Veneer Pattern (NO Leaves)
- Oversized Scrolled Legs (Poly Resin with Antique Contrast Finish)
- 55""W x 55""L x 37""H
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin, Veneer (Wood)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Wood Veneer, Poly-Resin, MDF
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.