Sleeping like royalty with this Versailles, the bedroom set was inspired by old European design. This collection features carved scrollwork accent on headboard. The accent pieces crafted in wood with cherry oak finish and also included regal features such as ample storage, beveled mirror, and brown copper finish hardware. This bedroom set will give you a royal sensation in the bedroom.
- Exclusive Design
- Panel Bed: Arched HB/FB/R
- Features: Wooden Bed, Scrolled Molding Trim & Leg, Antique Contrast Finish
- Box Spring Required
- Casegood Features: Oversized Scrolled Molding Trim, Base & Leg
- Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), English Back Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined All Drawers, Mirror w/Beveled Edge
- Collection Versailles: Bone White 21760Q, Cherry Oak 21790Q & Antique Platinum 26860Q
- Matching Vanity Desk & Ottoman
- 5 Slats - Box Spring Required
- Panel Bed: Arched HB/FB/R (Low Profile FB)
- Features: Wooden Frame, Scrolled-Oversized Molding Trim, Raised Motifs & Crown, Antique Contrast Finish
- Scrolled Legs (FB)
- Wood Frame: Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Molding Trim/Legs (Poly-Resin)
- 97''L x 86''W x 75''H
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin, Veneer (Wood)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Wood Veneer, Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.