Acme Furniture Versailles Cal King Bed - Hb in Ivory Velvet & Bone White 21124CK-HB
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
The Versailles Collection harmonizes traditional details with functional design to accommodate today's styles. This bedroom collection features bone white veneers, nailhead trim accents, button tufted headboard/ footboard, padded side rails, and hand-carved style wood drawer overlays throughout all case pieces. The ample storage case pieces, beveled mirror, Felt-Lined drawers, and antique finish hardware make this set truly elegant and will be a great addition to your home.
- Exclusive Design
- Panel Bed: Arched HB
- Features: Fully Padded Bed, Scrolled Molding Trim & Leg, Crystal like Button Tufted, Nailhead Trim, Antique Contrast Finish
- Box Spring Required
- Casegood Features: Oversized Scrolled Molding Trim, Base & Leg
- Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), English Back Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined All Drawers, Mirror w/Beveled Edge
- Collection Versailles: Bone White 21130Q, Antique Platinum 26820Q
- Matching Bench 96540
- 5 Slats - Box Spring Required
- Panel Bed: Arched HB, Rectangular FB (Low Profile FB)
- Features: Fully Padded Bed, Scrolled-Oversized Molding Crown, Crystal like Button Tufted (HB Side Panels/FB), Nailhead Trim, Antique Contrast Finish
- Scrolled Legs (FB)
- Wood Frame: Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Molding Trim/Legs (Poly-Resin)
- Upholstered Material: Fabric (Floral Pattern Center Panel, Solid/Button Tufted Pattern Side Panels & FB)
- 100''L x 87''W x 75''H
- Weight: 121 lbs
- Materials: Upholstered, Poly Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric & Fabric, Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Poly-Resin
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.