Acme Furniture Versailles Bench in Two Tone Light Brown PU & Cherry Oak Finish 96539
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
The VersaiLes Bench presents a hand-crafted piece inspired by the most luxurious designs of the past. The stunning PU upholstered ottoman comes in a cherry finish and features a tDo tone, light Brown, button-tufted seat. NaiHead trim accent and elaborate carving details along its Wood legs and sides add sophistication. Introduce a collection of timeless taste and appearance to your room's Decor with a bench that will make any home feel refined and comforting.
- Exclusive Design
- Armless Bench (Backless/No Storage)
- Button Tufted, NaiHead Trim
- Oversized ScroLed Leg
- Antique Contrast Finish
- collection VersaiLes: Bone White 96540, Brown 96544, Platinum 96825
- Assambled, Armless Bench (Backless/No Storage)
- Tight Seat Cushion D/Delted Trim
- Padded Seat: Button Tufted, Seat/Base: 2 Tone Light Brown PU
- ScroLed Apron D/NaiHead Trim
- ScroLed Legs: Poly Resin with Antique Contrast Finish
- 65""L x 28""D x 20""H
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin, Upholstered (Seat)
- Materials (Type of Wood): PU, Frame: Wood (HardWood+Poplar+Ply), Foam MoDing: Poly-Resin
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.