Creating an elegant and traditional design in living room, the Versailles sofa set is your ideal choice. Seating in a crescent
environment and feeling like royalty, you can be more convenient to enjoy the family time or play with your friends. Additionally, combining with the two accent chairs
and the circular design, this collection sofa set will have more room for family or friends and will create you warmer, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere both with cherry or bone white finishes!
- Exclusive Design
- Pillows Included
- Material: PU
- Button Tufted, Nailhead Trim, Raised Scrolled Molding Trim with Vintage Hand-Brushed
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Construction: Pocket Coil Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Rolled Armrest
- Oversized Scrolled Leg
- Matching Occasional Tables Sold Separately
- Collection Vendome
- Full-Assembled (not KD Leg)
- w/3 Pillows
- Oversized Scrolled Trim: Vintage Hand-Brush, Nailhead (Backrest, Front Armrest & Base)
- Backrest Style: Arched (Inside Button Tufted)
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+3)
- CONSTRUCTION] SEAT: Pocket Coil, Foam; Inside Frame: Solid Wood+Ply
- Box Seat Cushion w/Welt Trim, Not Reversible
- Armrest: Rolled w/Scrolled Molding
- Oversized Scrolled Leg
- Material: PU ()
- Pillows: Contrast Shapes & Patterns (Removable Covers)
- Foam Density: D22
- 70""L x 43""D x 48""H
- Weight: 148 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Poly Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): PU, Frame: Wood (Hardwood+Poplar+Ply), Foam, Molding: Poly-Resin
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.