Acme Furniture Varian II Queen Bedin Mirrored, Dark Navy Velvet & Black & Sliver Finish BD00584Q
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
Box Spring Required Panel Bed: Rectangular HB/FB (Low profile FB) Padded HB/FB: Blue Velvet with Crystal like Button Tufted Mirrored Inlay with Raised Geometric Trim, Sunburst Motifs and Mirrored Tapered Leg Casegood: Mirrored Top, Front Drawers & Trim Casegood Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer, English Front & Backk Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined Top Drawer Mirror Beveled.
- Box Spring Required
- Panel Bed: Rectangular HB/FB (Low profile FB)
- Padded HB/FB: Blue Velvet with Crystal like Button Tufted
- Mirrored Inlay with Raised Geometric Trim, Sunburst Motifs and Mirrored Tapered Leg
- Casegood: Mirrored Top, Front Drawers & Trim
- Casegood Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer, English Front & Backk Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined Top Drawer
- Mirror Beveled
- 4 Slats - Box Spring Required
- Panel Bed: Mirrored, Raised Geometric Trim & Sunburst Motifs
- Padded HB/FB: Crystal like Button Tufted, Blue Velvet (Solid Pattern)
- Rectangular HB, Low Profile Rectangular FB
- Mirrored Tapered Leg
- CONSTRUCTION] Wood: Mirror Inlay, Poplar Wood, MDF, Ply
- KD HB
- 90""L x 68""W x 72""H
- Weight: 214 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Mirror, Upholstered (HB/FB), Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Velvet, Mirror, Wood (Pine), MDF, Ply
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.