The Valeria sofa set is one you’ll want to spend lots of time in. This beautiful mustard or watery leather sofa features
same tone stitching and unique wood block legs. Its deep, comfy seat and flared padded arms give it an incredible
sink-right-in quality that’s perfect for the whole family.
- Made in Italy
- Material: Leather (Contrast Tone Stiching)
- Loose Back & Tight Seat Cushions
- Construction: Webbing Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Flared Armrest
- Wooden Block Leg: Dark Walnut
- Collection Valeria: Available in 2 Colors
- Assembled, Loose Back & Tight Seat Cushion (3+3)
- SEAT: Webbing; Inside Frame: Wood, Same Tone Stitching, Box Cushion
- BACKREST: Loose Cushion
- ARMREST: Flared Style (Slightly Sloped on Top), Arm Height from Cushion to Top or Armrest: 6 Inches
- Wooden Block LEG: Dark Walnut Finish; Leg Size: 3 Inches
- Material: Leather (Solid Pattern)
- Pillow NOT Included
- 79""L x 36""D x 31""H
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Wood Leg
- Materials (Type of Wood): Leather, Frame: Wood (), Foam (30s)
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.