The Sheridan sofa is defined by comfort and style. This beautiful sofa features a solid wood molding crown with a tight back and loose seat cushions in classic cream fabric upholstery. Each piece of this sophisticated living room set boasts of elegantly arched backrests and curved arms. This collection with contrasting accent pillows will bring sophistication to your living room and will add elegance to any room Decor.
- Pillows Included
- Material: Fabric
- Solid Wooden Crown
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Seat Construction: Pocket Coil
- Armrest: Curved
- Wood Leg
- Collection Sheridan: Sofa 53945, Cocktail Table 83945
- Assembled, w/7 Pillows
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+2)
- Features: Solid Wood Molding Crown
- CONSTRUCTION SEAT: Pocket Coil, Inside Frame: Wood (Hardwood), Box Cushion w/Welt, Cushion Size: 8"" Thick (NOT Reversible)
- BACKREST: Arched Shape, Molding Crown
- ARMREST: Curved Style
- Scrolled Molding Crown: Solid Wood (Birch Wood)
- Wood Cabriole LEG: 6"" Height
- Material: Fabric (Solid Pattern)
- Pillow: Assorted Shapes (Contrast Patterns, Removable Cover)
- 95""L x 38""D x 44""H
- Weight: 143 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric (Dacron Cotton/Linen Combined), Wood Leg/Moldings (Birch), Frame: Wood (Hardwood),
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.