Acme Furniture Picardy Sofa W/5 Pillows in Butterscotch PU & Antique Pearl Finish 58210
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
The Picardy sofa collection brings the influence of European antiques to life with traditional carvings, detailed looping, and gorgeous vintage finish. The hand-applied finish enhances the beauty of the intricate woodwork and moldings. The sofa features cabriole legs and covered with luxury upholstery. This elegant collection will surely bring true splendor into your home.
- Exclusive Design
- Pillows Included
- Material: Butterscotch PU
- Diamond Tufted, Nailhead Trim, Raised Scrolled Molding Trim with Vintage Hand-Brushed
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Construction: Pocket Coil Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Rolled Armrest
- Wood Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Occasional Tables Sold Separately
- Collection Picardy: Available in Cherry Oak, Antique Pearl, Antique Platinum
- KD Back, w/5 Pillows
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+2)
- Diamond Tufted, Nailhead Trim, Oversized Crown & Raised Scrolled Trim: Antique Pearl w/Gold Brush (Backrest, Front Armrest & Base)
- Construction] Pocket Coil Seat; Inner Frame: Wood (Solid Wood+Ply); Foam (), Moldings: Poly-Resin, Box Seat Cushion w/Welt Trim (Not Reversible), Padded Scrolled Base
- BACKREST: Arched (Center Diamond Tufted)
- ARMREST: Rolled Styled w/Scrolled Front
- Oversized Queen Anne Leg: Poly-Resin Moldings
- Material: PU ()
- Pillows: Assorted Shapes & Patterns (Removable Covers)
- 93""L x 39""D x 48""H
- Weight: 212 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Frame: Wood (Solid+Ply), Poly-Resin (Fiberglass)
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.