Inspire your home and create an upscale atmosphere with the Picardy II sofa. This sofa adds classic style to any sitting area featuring a traditional handcrafted design. This luxurious sofa is upholstered in a beautiful light floral and patterned fabric and matching chairs with button tufted backs. Featuring a solid wood frame in antique pearl and gold brushed finish, this collection is guaranteed to be the highlight of any home.
- Exclusive Design
- Pillows Included
- Material: Fabric
- Button Tufted (Crescent/Wing-back Sofa Only), Welt Trim, Raised Scrolled Molding Trim with Vintage Hand-Brushed
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Construction: Pocket Coil Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Armrest: Rolled
- Wood Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Occasional Tables Sold Separately
- Collection Picardy: Available in Cherry Oak, Antique Pearl, Antique Platinum
- KD Back, w/7 Pillows
- Oversized Scrolled Trim: Antique Pearl w/Gold Brush (Backrest, Front Armrest & Base)
- Backrest Style: Arched
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+3) •• CONSTRUCTION] SEAT: Pocket Coil, Foam; Inside Frame: Solid Wood+Ply ()
- Box Seat Cushion w/Welt Trim, Not Reversible
- Armrest: Rolled w/Scrolled Front-Leg
- Wooden Queen Anne Leg (Scrolled Motifs) ••• Material: Fabric (Floral Pattern Backrest, Contrast Pattern Seat Cushion) •• Pillows: Contrast Shapes & Patterns, Removable Cover
- 84""L x 36""D x 47""H
- Weight: 179 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Frame: Wood (Hardwood+Poplar+Ply), Foam, Molding: Poly-Resin No
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.