The Picardy bedroom collection brings the influence of European antiques to life with traditional carvings, detailed looping, and a gorgeous antique cherry oak finish. The hand applied finish enhances the beauty of the detailed wood work and carvings. The bed features tufted upholstery. This elaborate collection will surely bring true splendor into your home.
- Exclusive Design
- Box Spring Required (5 Slats)
- Poster Bed: Arched HB
- Features: Padded/Button Tufted Bed, Scrolled-Oversized Molding Crown & Poster-Leg, Nailhead Trim, Antique Contrast Finish
- Box Spring Required
- Casegood Features: Bow Fronts, Oversized Scrolled Molding Trim, Base & Leg, Mirror w/Beveled Edge
- Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), English Back Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined All Drawers
- Collection Picardy: Antique Pearl #27880Q, Cherry Oak #27860Q
- Matching Bedroom, Sofa, Dining, Occasional
- 5 Slats - Box Spring Required
- Poster Bed: Arched HB, Rectangular FB (Low Profile FB)
- Features: Padded-Button Tufted Bed, Scrolled-Oversized Molding Crown & Poster-Leg, Nailhead Trim, Antique Contrast Finish
- Oversized Scrolled Poster-Leg
- Wood Frame: Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Molding Trim/Legs (Poly-Resin)
- Upholstered Material: Antique White Fabric (Solid Pattern)
- Oversized Scrolled Poster-Leg: Poly Resin
- Q&A] Clearance between Floor & Rail: 9 Inches
- Clearance between Floor & Mattress: 10""H (255mm)
- 90''L x 92''W x 74''H
- Weight: 106 lbs
- Materials: Upholstered, Poly Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.