Acme Furniture Picardy Dining Table - Top in Antique Pearl & Cherry Oak Finish 63460T
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
Inspire your home and create an upscale atmosphere with the Picardy dining room collection. This dining table adds classic style to any sitting area featuring a traditional handcrafted design. The dual pedestal table features ornate feet, an intricately carved table edge, and two 18-inch leaf for hosting extra guests.
- Exclusive Design
- Rectangular Double Pedestal Table
- Extension Top: 2 x 18"" Leaves
- Wooden Frame, Poly-Resin Raised Scrolled Floral Motifs, Antique Hand-Brushed Finish
- MATCHING CHAIRS Padded Seat & Back: Fabric & PU, Button Tufted (Outside Backrest), Nailhead Trim
- Arched Style Backrest
- Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Hutch-Buffet & Curio Cabinet with Touch Light
- Buffet Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), English Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined
- Collection Picardy: Available in Cherry Oak, Bone White Finis
- KD, Rectangular Double Pedestal Dining Table
- No Storage
- Extension Top: Removable Leaf
- Wooden Frame, Poly-Resin Raised Scrolled & Floral Motifs, Molding Trim (Poly-Resin)
- Wooden Top: Parquet Wood Veneer in Cherry Oak Finish, Wood Apron with Floral Trim: Antique Pear Finish, (Rbw), Top: 4""H (25mm Thick, Apron 18mm Thick)
- Wood Double Pedestal: Each Pedestal includes 4-Scrolled Legs
- 49""W x 84"" ~ 120""L (Includes 2 x 18"" Leaves)
- Weight: 243 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Rbw), Wood Veneer (Cherry), Poly-Resin (Fiberglass)
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.