Acme’s exclusive Picardy collection now includes this magnificent pedestal dining set in cherry oak finish! The round wooden top features a parquet look veneer, and is supported by a pedestal with oversized scrolled legs with antique hand-brushed finish. The matching side chairs also feature elaborate scrolled floral motifs on the arched backrests and Queen Anne style front legs. Luxurious details, such as button tufting on the chairs’ outside backrests and nailhead trim along the PU padded seat and back, heightens the opulent feel of this collection. This dining set is also available in other finishes and sizes to best suit your lifestyle. Our exclusive Picardy collection also includes matching bedroom pieces, so you can create the gorgeously appointed home of your dreams.
- Exclusive Design
- Round Single Pedestal Table
- Fixed Top (NO Extension)
- Wooden Frame, Poly-Resin Raised Scrolled Floral Motifs, Antique Hand-Brushed Finish
- MATCHING CHAIRS Padded Seat & Back: PU, Button Tufted (Outside Backrest), Nailhead Trim
- Arched Style Backrest
- Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Hutch-Buffet & Curio Cabinet with Touch Light
- Buffet Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), DOVETAIL) English, Felt Lined
- Collection Picardy: Available in Cherry Oak, Bone White Finis
- KD, Round Single Pedestal Dining Table
- No Storage
- Fixed Top (NO Extension Included)
- Raised Scrolled & Floral Motifs, Molding Trim (Poly-Resin)
- CONSTRUCTION] Wooden Scalloped Top: Parquet Wood Veneer, Wood Scrolled Apron with Floral Trim: Antique Pear Finish, (Rbw+Poly Resin), Top: 4""H (25mm Thick, Apron 18mm Thick)
- Wood Single Pedestal: Includes 4-Scrolled Legs
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Wood Veneer, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Rbw), Wood Veneer (Cherry), Poly-Resin (Fiberglass)
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.