The Picardy bedroom collection brings the influence of European antiques to life with vintage traditional style, and a gorgeous antique pearl finish. The hand-applied finish enhances the beauty of the detailed woodwork and oversized scrolled moldings. The canopy bed features tufted upholstery on the headboard and footboard. This elegant collection will surely bring true splendor into your home.
- Exclusive Design
- Box Spring Required (5 Slats)
- Canopy Bed: Arched HB/FB (Low Profile FB)
- Padded HB/FB: PU (Button Tufted with Nailhead Trim), Oversized Crown, Trim & Scrolled Style Leg with Vintage Hand-Brushed Finish
- Wooden Frame & Poly-Resin Motifs
- Casegood Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer, DOVETAIL) English Back, Felt Lined Included
- Tri-Fold Arched Mirror with Beveled Edge
- Collection Picardy
- 5 Slats - Box Spring Required
- Panel Bed: Arched HB/FB (Low Profile FB)
- Padded HB/FB: Fabric, (Button Tufted w/Nailhead Trim), Oversized Crown, Trim & Scrolled Style Leg with Vintage Hand-Brushed Finis
- Wooden Frame & Poly-Resin Motifs, Queen Anne Leg
- CONSTRUCTION] Wood Frame: Wood (), Wood Veneer (), Poly-Resin Moldings
- 5 Slats + 5 Sup Leg
- 93""L x 89""W x 78""H; Canopy: 93""H
- Weight: 329 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly-Resin, Upholstered (HB/FB)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Wood (Aspen/Poplar), Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.