Acme Furniture Northville Sofa W/5 Pillows in Velvet & Antique Silver Finish 56930
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
The Northville sofa is exclusively designed and filled with romantic spirit. This beautiful velvet upholstered sofa features carved legs, apron, and trim, decorated with raised and scrolled floral motifs in an antique silver finish. This sophisticated sofa boasts of curved and rolled arms, oversized molding and button tufted backrests with nailhead trim. This collection with contrasting accent pillows will bring sophistication to your living room and will add elegance to any room Decor. Sit back and relax on this sophisticated collection that will instantly bring style to your living area.
- Exclusive Design
- Material: Fabric
- Button Tufted, Nailhead, Oversized Molding Trim
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Seat Construction: Pocket Coil
- Armrest: Rolled & Scrolled-Floral Front Trim
- Collection Northville: Bedroom 26930Q, Sofa 56930, Dining (Round Table 66915, Rectangular Table 66920), Occasional 86930
- w/5 Pillows
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+2)
- Features: Button Tufted, Nailhead, Oversized Molding Trim & Base
- SEAT: Pocket Coil; Inside Frame: Wood, Box Cushion w/Welt (NOT Reversible)
- BACKREST: Arched, Button Tufted (Diamond Shape, Inside Back), Nailhead
- ARMREST: Rolled, Nailhead, Scrolled-Floral Front
- Raised/Recessed Molding Bracket LEG & BASE: Poly-Resin, Leg: 7"" Height
- Material: Fabric (Solid Pattern)
- Pillows: Assorted Shapes (Contrast Pattern)
- Foam Density: D28
- 97""L x 40""D x 42""H
- Weight: 172 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Velvet, Poly-Resin, Frame: Wood, Foam
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.