- Rectangular Dining Table with Double Pedestal
- No Storage
- Raised Motifs & Carving Molding Trim
- Wooden Top: 2 Removable Leaves
- Backrest: Oval Shape with Button Tufted Inside (Raised Scrolled Motifs Outside)
- Padded Seat & Back: PU
- Optional: Curio with Touch Light, Server with Marble or Wood Top
- Collection Northville: Bedroom Arched Wooden HB 26920Q, Arched Padded HB 26930Q, Dining Round Table 66915, Double Pedestal 66920
- KD, Rectangular Double Pedestal Dining Table
- No Storage
- Extension Leaf: 2 Removable Leaves
- Raised Motifs and Carved Molding Trim (Poly-Resin)
- Wooden Top: Antique Silver Finish, Oak Veneer, MDF with Painted Edge (17mm), Top Panel: MDF (12+12mm)
- Wood Double Pedestal: Each Pedestal includes 3-Scrolled Legs over a Plinth Base
- 46""W x 76"" ~ 112""L (Includes 2 x 18"" Leaves)
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Materials: Wood,
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Rbw), Wood Veneer (Oak), MDF
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.