Make a chic addition to your living room, the Malaga living room collection is one you’ll want to spend lots of time
in. This beautiful cream or taupe leather sofa set features contrast tone stitching and unique chrome legs. Its deep,
comfy seat and track style padded arms give it an incredible sink-right-in quality that’s perfect for the whole family.
- Made in Italy
- Material: Leather
- Loose Back & Tight Seat Cushions
- Construction: Webbing Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Track Armrest
- Metal Bracket Leg: Chrome
- Collection Malaga: Available in 2 Colors.
- Assembled, Loose Back & Tight Seat Cushion (3+3)
- CONSTRUCTION SEAT: Webbing; Inside Frame: Wood, Contrast Tone Stitching
- BACKREST: Loose Cushion
- ARMREST: Track Style, Arm Height from Cushion to Top or Armrest: 5 Inches
- Metal Bracket LEG: Chrome Finish; Leg Size: 6 Inches
- Material: Leather (Solid Pattern)
- Pillow NOT Included
- 83""L x 34""D x 31""H
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Metal Leg
- Materials (Type of Wood): Leather, Frame: Wood (), Foam (30s)
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.