Combining classic and contemporary elements, the bold curves of the Maisha dining table provide both an elegant contrast and a unique look to any dining area. The beautiful rectangular trestle table features a wood base with decorative scrolled motifs in a rustic walnut finish.
- Rectangular Trestle Table
- Wooden Top (1 x 24"" Extension Leaf)
- Trestle Pedestal: Scrolled Shape
- Wooden Seat
- Wooden Slatted Backrest
- Matching Banquette Bench Sold Separately
- KD, Rectangular Trestle Table
- NO Storage
- Extension Top: 1"" x 24"" Removable Leaf
- Wood Top & Base w/Scrolled Motifs
- Wood Top & Apron: Wood, Wood Veneer (Acacia), MDF (37mm Thick)
- Wood Trestle Base: Scrolled Motifs, Wood (Acacia Solid Wood) (90 x 90mm Thick)
- 45""W x 80"" - 104""L (Includes 1 x 24"" Leaf)
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Veneer (Wood)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood, Wood Veneer (Acacia), MDF
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.