The Jayceon sofa collection is gorgeous, with shimmery fabric upholstery that highlights the champagne finish of the wooden frame. Button-tufted seatbacks wing out under carved arches. Loose seat cushions are upholstered in a floral patterned fabric that extends over rolled arms. A scrolled floral motif adorns each piece in this addition to Acme’s exclusive design collection, including matching occasional tables.
- Exclusive Design
- Pillows Included
- Material: Fabric (Floral Pattern in Armrest & Seat Cushion)
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Construction: Pocket Coil, Wooden Inner Frame
- Wingback Backrest with Button Tufted, and Scrolled Floral Molding Trim
- Rolled Armrest
- Queen Anne Leg & Frame Base
- Matching Occasional Tables Sold Separately
- Collection Jayceon.
- KD Leg, Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+2)
- 5 Pillows Included, Buttonless Tufted, Scrolled Floral Molding Trim
- CONSTRUCTION: [sc]; Inside Frame: Wood (), Foam (CA)
- CUSHION: Box Cushion w/Welt (R)
- BACKREST: Wingback Style (Button Tufted)
- ARMREST: Rolled (Front Scrolled Trim)
- Padded BASE w/Scrolled Trim
- Material: Fabric (Outside Armrest Solid Pattern, Rest Floral Pattern)
- Pillows: Assorted Shapes (Same Body Finish/Solid+Floral), (R)
- 94""L x 38""D x 48""H
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Frame: Wood (), Foam (CA)
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.