Update your space with the stylish Jameson dining room collection. This formal group combines the look of rich espresso with the understated styling of traditional design. Brown undertones play to the look of the rectangular dining table with removable leaf. The trestle base with double pedestals add perfectly to the table’s trend forward style. Adding the hutch and buffet to complete its trend forward style.
- Rectangular Trestle Table
- Extension Top: 1 x 12"" Leaf
- Wooden Top
- Wooden Trestle Base w/2 Pedestals
- MATCHING CHAIRS) Padded Seat: Fabric
- Open Backrest w/Overlapped Ovals
- Wooden Tapered Leg
- Matching Hutch & Buffet Sold Separately (Features: LED Touch Light, Glass Doors, Mirrored Back Panel, Drawer: GLIDE Center Wood, DOVETAIL French Front & Back, Felt Lined Drawers).
- KD, Rectangular Trestle Table
- NO Storage
- Extension Leaf: Removable
- Feature: Wooden Top, Wooden Trestle Base w/Double Pedestal
- Wood Top: Wood Veneer (Acacia), Wood (MDF), Top Thick: 35mm (Apron: 72"" x 3"" x 17mm)
- Wooden Base: Wood (Poplar), Poly Resin
- 42""W x 84"" - 108""L (Includes 2 x 12"" Leaves)
- Weight: 212 lbs
- Materials: Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), Wood Veneer (Acacia), Poly Resin, MDF
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.