A fresh take on the classic chesterfield style, our Iberis collection is covered in green or navy blue velvet for a contemporary feel. The striking set has button tufting adding texture and shape while the rolled arms bring just the right amount of luxury. The large, deep seat cushions feature pocketed springs and velvet wraps for total comfort. The Iberis has all the appeal of a classic style with the comfort of a modern design.
- Button Tufted, Nailhead Trim
- Material: Velvet
- Tight Back & Seat Cushion
- Construction Seat: Full Foam, Wood Frame
- Wood Bun-Turned Legs: Espresso Finish
- Collection Iberis: Available in Green 53400 & Navy 53405
- Features: Button Tufted (Back, Seat & Arms), Nailhead Trim (Arms, Base)
- Tight Back & Seat Cushion (1+1)
- Backrest Style: Arched, Button Tufted
- Seat Construction: Button Tufted, Tight Cushion, Full Foam, Inside Frame: Wood, Foam
- Armrest: Rolled, Button Tufted w/Front Nailhead Trim
- Wood Bun-Turned Leg: Espresso Finish, Leg Size 6 Inches Height
- Material: Velvet (Solid Pattern)
- NO Pillows
- Foam Density: D28
- 91""L x 37""D x 39""H
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Wood Leg
- Materials (Type of Wood): Velvet, Wood Leg, Frame: Wood, Foam
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.