Transform your home with the glamorous design of the Hegio sofa set, which boasts chic features such as button tufting and nailhead trim against velvety-soft fabric. Imagine leaning gracefully against the high shelter armrests with a glass of champagne. You can achieve this boutique hotel atmosphere with Hegio.
- Pillows Included
- Material: Velvet
- Tight Back & Seat Cushions
- Construction: Pocket Coil Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Button Tufted & Nailhead Trim, Chesterfield Backrest, High Shelter Armrest
- Metal+Wood Caster Leg: Gray Oak Finish (Front).
- Tight Back & Seat Cushion (1+1)
- w/2 Pillows, Button Tufted, Nailhead Trim •• CONSTRUCTION] Pocket Coil Seat; Inside Frame: Wood+Ply ()
- BACKREST: Chesterfield, Button Tufted (Inside & Outside)
- ARMREST: High Shelter Style
- Wood+Metal Caster Front LEG (Wood Back) ••• Material: Velvet (Solid)
- Pillows: Square Shapes (Contrast Pattern)
- 85""L x 36""D x 33""H
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Caster Leg
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Caster+Wood Leg, Frame: Wood (Wood+Ply), Foam (D)
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.