The Ekin accent chair has the subtle lines and substantial presence of classic resort furniture. The durable frame is supported by a heavy-duty, 4-Star metal base with a swivel that allows you to face the action swiftly. Ample yet cozy, this lounge chair features full foam cushions constructed with Morocco top grain leather to bring comfort and style to your room.
- Lounge Chair w/Swivel Seat
- Material: Top Grain Leather, Horizontal Tufted
- Loose Back & Seat Cushion
- Construction: Full Foam Seat
- Metal & Wood Armrest
- Metal Frame w/4-Star Base
- Lounge Chair, Loose Back & Seat Cushion (1)
- Horizontal Tufted, Top Grain Leather, Swivel Seat
- SEAT&BACKREST: Full Foam; Horizontal Channel Tufted (Loose)
- ARMREST: Metal Frame & Wood Insert
- Metal Frame & 4-Star LEG, Size: 8"" ()
- Material: Top Grain Leather (Vintage Pattern)
- Pillow NOT Included
- 26""L x 43""D x 39""H
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Materials: Metal, Upholstered (Seat), Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Top Grain Leather, Frame: Metal (Iron), Ply, Foam
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.