Acme is proud to present a new addition to our exclusive Dresden dining collection! This exquisite dining table in vintage bone white will look lovely in your home, with ornate carvings and raised floral motifs on its apron and trestle base. Two self-storing butterfly leaves extend the table to comfortably seat ten or more guests. The trestle base ends in oversized claw feet for a sense of grandeur. The matching side and arm chairs feature arched backs and PU upholstery that wraps around the outside seatback as well as the apron for a luxurious feel. Each piece in this collection has a hand-brushed finish that is meticulously applied to create an antiqued look. Complete your formal dining area with matching buffet and curio cabinet with touch light for the gorgeously appointed home of your dreams.
- Exclusive Design
- Rectangular Trestle Table
- Extension Top: 2 x 21"" Leaves
- Wooden Frame, Poly-Resin Raised Scrolled Floral Motifs, Antique Hand-Brushed Finish
- MATCHING CHAIRS Padded Seat & Back: PU, Nailhead Trim
- Arched Style Backrest
- Oversized Claw Leg
- Matching Hutch-Buffet & Curio Cabinet with Touch Light
- Buffet Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), DOVETAIL) English Back, Felt Lined
- Collection Picardy: Available in Cherry Oak, Bone White Finish (Double Pedestal Table available in 136""L & 108""L)
- KD, Rectangular Dining Table
- No Storage
- Extension Top: 2 Removable Leaves(2 x 21"")
- Raised Scrolled & Floral Motifs, Molding Trim (Poly-Resin)
- Wooden Top
- Wooden Trestle Base with Oversized Claw Leg
- 46""W x 94""-136""L(Included 2 x 21"" Leaves)
- Weight: 238 lbs.
- Materials: Wood, Poly-Resin, Wood Veneer
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), Wood Veneer, Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.