Acme Furniture Dresden Bench in Antique White Finish BD01687
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
Elegant yet lightheartedly playful, Dresden is donned in an amiable antique white finish with hand-applied burnish over the many layers of stains and finishes that are manually rubbed on, providing depth and character to this classic group. The Rococo style is candidly represented in the classic ornamental features of Dresden, with the carefully chosen hardwood veneer inlaid, plentiful decorative carvings, and ample sizes worthy of a master bedroom.
- Antique white finish: The bench is finished in an antique white color, which gives it a classic and timeless look.
- Ornate carving: The bench features intricate carvings on the legs and apron, which adds to its elegance and sophistication.
- Solid wood construction: The bench is made of solid wood, which ensures durability and longevity.
- Upholstered seat: The seat of the bench is upholstered in a plush fabric, which provides comfort and support.
- Cabriole legs: The bench has cabriole legs, which are curved and graceful, adding to its overall aesthetic appeal.
- Button-tufted accents: The seat of the bench has button-tufted accents, which provide a touch of luxury and refinement.
- Versatile size: The bench has a versatile size that can be used in a variety of settings, such as at the foot of a bed or in a hallway.
- Finish: PU & Bone White Finish
- Material: Wood, Composite Wood, Upholsteryy, Poly Resin
- Product Dimensions: 79"L X 29"W X 30"H
- 79”L x 29”W x 30""H
- Weight: 1 lbs
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.