Acme Furniture Devayne Sofa W/6 Pillows (Same 50685) in Pattern Fabric & Dark Walnut Finish LV01582
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
The designed ideal of Devayne collection come from traditional European palace. The introverted dark walnut finish, light pattern fabric come with the decorated pillow to show the difference life style. The intricately carved solid wood frame outlines the gracefully curved rolled arms. Bring this elegant set to your living room to create a noble and stylish space that everyone will admire.
- Pillows Included
- Carved Crown, Molding Trim with Welt: Contrast Gold-Brush Accent (Solid Wood)
- Wingback Style
- Material: Fabric
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Seat Construction: Pocket Coil, Frame: Hardwood
- Curved Armrest With Twist Post
- Wooden Queen Anne Leg
- Collection Devayne: 50685 Sofa, 81685 Occasional
- KD Leg, Arm & Back
- Unassemble Back (Back Could unassembly to make it easier to lift and move), w/6 Pillows
- Carved Crown, Molding Trim with Welt Trim: Contrast Gold-Brush Accent, Rubber Wood (Front Armrest, Leg & Base)
- Backrest Style: Arched, Wingback
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+1)
- Seat Construction: Frame: Hardwood, Pocket Coil Included, Streamlined Cushion w/Welt Trim: 8"" Thick, Not Reversible
- Armrest: Curved, Size: 26"" x 21""H
- Wooden Twist Post, Queen Anne Leg: Contrast Gold-Brush Accent, Rubber Wood, Leg Height: 8"" (200mm)
- Material: Fabric (Solid, Contrast Floral Pattern Seat Cushion)
- Pillows: Contrast Shapes & Patterns, Removable Cover (Except Round Pillows)
- Original Item#50685
- 85""L x 39""D x 49""H
- Weight: 201 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Wood Leg/Trim
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Hardwood Frame, Rbw
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.