The Chateau De Ville traditional dining collection features elegant styling decorative carving and a combination of exotic materials. The double pedestal dining table with extended two leaves is accented by decorative base and feet. Matching hutch and buffet reflects all carefully selected design features as the dining collection. This collection will be the showpiece of your dining room environment.
- Rectangular Double Pedestal Table
- Extension: Removable Leaf (2 x 15"")
- Wooden Top with Grooved Trim
- Wooden Pedestal with Raised Floral Motifs
- Padded Seat & Back
- Wood Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Hutch & Buffet with Light Function, Buffet Drawer: Center Metal GLIDE Drawer , Felt Lined Top Drawer
- Collection Chateau de Ville: Antique White, Cherry, Espresso.
- KD, Rectangular Double Pedestal Table
- NO Storage
- Extension Leaf: Removable (2 x 15"")
- Wooden Top & Apron: Arched Sides, Parquet Top Pattern & Grooved Trim
- Wooden Double Pedestal: Double Columns with Raised Leaves Motifs, Each Over 4- Foot Base
- Q&A] Clearance between Floor & Top: 26""H
- 46"" W x 66"" - 96""L (Included 2 x 15"" Leaves)
- Weight: 229 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin, Veneer (Wood), Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Bentwood), Wood Veneer, MDF, Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.