The Chateau De Ville hutch and buffet offers you plenty of space for all your fine dining accessories from napkin rings to serving platters. The top cabinet is accessed via two tall, arched doors and is outfitted with clear glass panels on the front and sides that allow you to clearly see the contents. Two single-door cabinets are built into the base of the unit, complemented by six pull-out drawers. The frame is built from solid hardwood with molded borders and carved side pillars. A floral medallion crowns the double-arched top.
- Hutch & Buffet
- Hutch w/Touch Light Function
- Hutch Storage: 2 Glass Doors with 2 Glass Shelves Inside (Back Mirror Panel)
- Buffet Storage: 5 Drawers, 2 Wood Doors
- Buffet Drawer: Center Metal GLIDE Drawer , Felt Lined Top Drawer
- Collection Chateau de Ville: Antique White, Cherry, Espresso
- Hutch & Buffet
- Arched Hutch: Touch Light & 2 Glass Doors (Inside: 2 Glass Shelves, Back Mirror Inside)
- Buffet: 5 Drw & 2 Wooden Doors (Inside 1 Wooden Shelf)
- Oversized Crown, Raised Flutted Trim & Bracket Base with Floral Motifs (Poly-Resin)
- Drawer: GLIDE Center Metal, DOVETAIL Not Included, Felt Lined Drawer, Hardware: Drawer Single Handle, Door Single Pull Ring
- Front Door Glass: Diamond Pattern Engraved
- Glass Beveled(1"")
- Tempered Glass
- 62""L x 21""D x 88""H
- Weight: 359 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Veneer, Composite Wood, Resin, Tempered Glass
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood(Poplar), Veneer(Birch), Resin, MDF, Tempered Glass
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.