The Chantelle Chest features five felt-lined pull-out drawers with delicate drop handles and an pearl white finish. The 1st Avenue collection strives to create a warm and comfortable environment in every home without sacrificing style and sophistication.
- 5 Drw
- Wooden Top
- Casegood Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), Dovetail French Front & English Back, Felt Lined Top Drawer
- 5 Drw
- Wooden Top
- Drawer: GLIDE Side Metal (14"" x 45mm Full Ext.), DT French Front & English Back, Felt Lined Top Drawer (without Jewelry Tray and without Cedar bottom)
- Side Panel 13mm MDF, Drawer Panel: MDF (13mm Front, 12mm Ply Box, Bottom Dust Proof
- •Queen Anne Leg w/Ornamental Leave Detail
- 44""L x 20""W x 56""H
- Weight: 159 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Veneer (Wood)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), Wood Veneer (Birch), MDF
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.