The Brancaster incredible design features curved lines, combining with aluminum and leather together to bring you a vintage sensation in the living room. Characterized by shelter arms and retro brown top grain leather, wrapped with aluminum panel for most of the sofa set, our Brancaster is absolutely an eye-catching decoration in your home. Modern and comfortable is your best choice. It will not be monotonous in your living room.
- Top Grain Leather
- Pillows Not Included
- Tight Back & Seat Cushion
- Sofa Backrest: High Shelter (All in Top Grain Leather)
- Love and Chairs Backrest: Patchwork Aluminum & Nailhead Trim
- Collection Brancaster: 26210Q & 26220Q Bedroom / OCC 82180/82182 Occasional Tables & Accent Chairs
- Assambled, (NO Pillows)
- Tight Back & Seat Cushion (Streamlined 1+1)
- SEAT: (), Inside Frame: Wood, Foam Fill, Density 40 (Soft Cushion)
- BACKREST: High Shelter
- ARMREST: Wide Track w/Welt Trim
- LEG: Round (6pc)
- Material: Top Grain Leather (Vintage Pattern, Same Tone Stiching)
- NO Pillows
- 98""L x 41""D x 31""H
- Weight: 225 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery
- Materials (Type of Wood): Top Grain Leather, Frame: Wood, Foam (Density 40 Soft)
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.