With its riveted patchwork of polished aluminum, the Brancaster console table is inspired by mid-20th-century air travel. This unique console piece features ample storage with two drawers and cabinet space with two doors, all supported by tapered metal legs. A masterful example of form and function, the Brancaster console table will pair beautifully with your leather upholstered furniture.
- Console Table
- Storage: 2 Drawers & 2 Doors
- Patchedwork Aluminum Front Drawers
- Top Grain Leather
- Metal Tapered Leg
- Drawer: GLIDE Side-Bottom Metal (Full Ext.), FABRIC Lined (Fully Covered), SELF CLOSE (Auto-Soft Closing).
- Assambled, Rectangular Console Table
- Storage: 2 Drw, 2 Door (NO Shelf Inside, Open Base)
- Case-Frame & Drawers: Leather Top & Side, Patchedwork Aluminum Front Drawers, Ply Frame, Lined Back Panel & Base
- Metal Spindle Legs: Gunmetal & Gold Finish, Leg Size: 17 Inches Height
- Drawer: Glide Side/Bottom Metal (Full Ext.), DOVETAIL Not Included, FABRIC Lined (Fully Covered), Safety Stop, SELF CLOSE (Auto-Soft Closing), Hdwr: Nailhead Trim Handle
- 52""L x 21""W x 40""H
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Materials: Top Grain Leather, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal Leg, Ply,
- Materials (Type of Wood): Aluminum, Top Grain Leather, Metal Legs, Composite Wood
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.