The Brancaster coffee table is the perfect statement piece and goes well with leather upholstery. This rectangular trunk designed aluminum coffee table is designed with a mid-20th century aircraft in mind and features rounded corners, one Felt-Lined drawer with self-closing function and inset drawer pulls giving it sleek aerodynamic lines. This unique table makes heads turn with its riveted aircraft aluminum construction.
- Occasional Tables
- Storage: Coffee w/1 Drawer, End w/2 Drawers
- Patchwork Aluminum Frame with exposed screws, Trunk Design w/Rounded Corners
- Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), FABRIC Lined (Fully Covered), Self-Close (Auto-Soft Closing)
- Collection Brancaster (Matching Sofa Sold separately #53545)
- Assembled, Rectangular Coffee Table
- Storage: 1 Drw
- Patchwork Aluminum Frame
- Trunk Shape (NO Legs)
- CONSTRUCTION: Metal Case-Frame: Patchwork Aluminum, Frame: Ply. (Aluminum Patches: 0.3mm Thick, Patches are laid on wood frame and secured by screws)
- NO Legs
- Drawer: GLIDE Side Metal (Full Ext.), DOVETAIL NOT Included, FABRIC Lined (Fully Covered), Safety Stop Included, Self-Close (Auto-Soft Closing), Hardware: Pull Cup
- Q&A] Drawer Size: 42"" x 14"" x 6""H
- 52""L x 31""W x 19""H
- Weight: 121 lbs
- Materials: Aluminum, Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Aluminum, Frame: Ply
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.