Acme Furniture Brancaster Accent Chair in Yellow Top Grain Leather & Aluminum 59624
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
Industrial style gets a radical upgrade in the Brancaster lounge chair in yellow top grain leather. Wrapped in a patchwork aluminum frame with rivet details for that classic Brancaster style, this lounge chair offers innovative comfort with a modified barrel back and sloped armrests that feature padding and nailhead trim. Horizontal decorative stitching along the upholstery adds not only durability but visual interest. The sunny yellow color of this top grain leather lounge chair makes it a bold accent for any room in your home.
- Lounge Chair
- Material: Top Grain Leather, Patchwork Aluminum Frame
- Tight Back & Seat Cushions
- Construction: Full Foam Seat, Wooden Inner Frame
- Industrial Accent Chair, Tight Back & Seat Cushion (1+1)
- Top Grain Leather, Nailhead Trim, Patchwork Aluminum Frame, Bucket Shape Seat
- CONSTRUCTION] SEAT: Full Foam; Inside Frame: Wood+Plywood, Foam
- BACKREST: Inside Tight Cushion, Outside Patchwork Aluminum Frame
- ARMREST: Top Padded, Patchwork Aluminum Frame
- Material: Top Grain Leather (Vintage Pattern)
- Pillow NOT included
- 28""L x 39""W x 29""H
- Weight: 79 lbs
- Materials: Aluminum, Upholstered Seat
- Materials (Type of Wood): Top Grain Leather, Aluminum, Frame: Wood+Plywood, Foam
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.