Acme Furniture Bently Sofa W/7 Pillows(Same Lv01579) in Fabric & Champagne Finish 50660
Couldn't load pickup availability
Interested in Special Offers and Promotions? Call Today & Lock in the Best Prices: 800-961-2034
This beautiful elegant sofa set blends classic French and European inspired Victorian-era elements into one. The luxurious champagne finished, crystal like button tufted back and plush seat support you in lavish comfort and extraordinary style. The intricately carved solid wood frame outlines the gracefully curved rolled arms. The ornate carvings with metallic highlight to the detail work cascade across the skirts, and the mini wingback styled corners. Add this beautiful set to your living room to create a romantic and stylish space that everyone will admire.
- Pillows Included
- Carved Floral Crown, Arched-Scrolled Trim with Nailhead (Solid Wood)
- Material: Fabric
- Wingback with Crystal like Button Tufted
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushions
- Seat Construction: Pocket Coil, Frame: Hardwood
- Rolled Armrest
- Wooden Queen Anne Leg
- Collection Bently: 50660 Sofa, 81665 Occasional.
- Unassemble Back (Back Could unassembly to make it easier to lift and move), w/Pillows
- Carved Floral Crown, Arched-Scrolled Trim with Nailhead Trim: Champagne Finish, Poplar Wood (Front Armrest, Leg & Base)
- Backrest Style: Wingback with Crystal-like Button Tufted
- Tight Back & Loose Seat Cushion (1+1)
- Seat Construction: Frame: Hardwood, Pocket Coil Included, Streamlined Cushion w/Welt Trim, Not Reversible
- Armrest: Rolled
- Wooden Queen Anne Leg: Champagne Finish, Poplar Wood
- Material: Fabric (Solid, Floral Contrast Seat Cushion)
- Pillows: Contrast Shapes & Patterns, Removable Cover (Except Round Pillows)
- 88""L x 41""D x 50""H
- Weight: 201 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Wood Leg/Trim
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Hardwood Frame, Rbw (Trim/Leg), Poplar (Apron)
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.