The Bently entertainment center is the perfect centerpiece for your media room. Gorgeous carved floral motifs and over-sized Queen Anne legs grace each part of this set. The TV stand easily accommodates a 70-inch panel TV. Coupled with the side piers, you'll have provide plenty of storage space for organization or display. A lavish carving crowns the lighted center bridge to emphasize the glory of this elegant, champagne-colored entertainment set.
- Includes: 2 Side Piers, Bridge, and Back Panel (TV Console Sold Separately)
- Storage: Pier 3 Compartments, & 1 Door; TV Stand 3 Doors
- Light Function
- Max Size Recommended: 70-Inch Flat Panel TV (Screen Space: 70"" x 22"" x 48""H)
- Oversized Crown, Scrolled Moldings & Queen Anne Leg
- Ent. Center (Includes: Left Pier, Right Pier, Center Hutch & Bridge)
- Storage Side Pier: Top 1 Glass Door (Inside 2 Adjustable Glass Shelves & Back Mirror), Base 1 Wooden Door (Inside 1 Woden Shelf)
- Arched Center Bridge: Light Function (Wood Back Panel)
- Max Size Recommended: 70"" Flat Panel TV, Screen Space: 70"" x 22"" x 48""H
- Wooden Case-Frame, Oversized Crown, Scrolled Trim with Floral Motifs & Oversized Queen Anne Leg (c)
- CONSTRUCTION] Wooden Case
- Crown/Moldings: Poly Resin
- Queen Anne Leg
- 121''L x 22''W x 94''H
- Weight: 178 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (), Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.